If Superpunch is displaying your attendance points wrong or incorrect attendance points, please select the issue that applies to you for the suggested solution.
- Navigate to Time Entries -> My Time Entries and ensure there is work time punched from the start of the shift.
- Ensure time punches match scheduled time.
- Superpunch Users who arrive on time but punched in late should Submit an Exception for the time to ensure proper pay and points. Once the exception is approved, any affected attendance points will be corrected within the Superpunch system.
Superpunch uses your punches and schedules in Superpunch to determine if points should be deducted.
Late/Absence notifications submitted via the Mobile App will automatically be recorded in Superpunch.
Lates/Absences submitted via the call in process will be manually recorded in Superpunch
Supervisors/Ops Teams will need to manually record any late/absence notifications in Superpunch made directly to them via phone, email, or chat.
- Ensure punched time matches scheduled time in Superpunch. If it doesn't, Submit an Exception
- Check that the User's profile information in Superpunch is correct (name, email address and phone ID). If any of the fixed grey fields need to be edited, Contact Global Service Desk.
- If points still remain incorrect contact Laivly Support to have points corrected.
The best way to avoid NCNS is to log an absence or late directly through the Superpunch app.
If you have an NCNS recorded but did call in, a Supervisor can Log a User Absence for you in Superpunch to correct it.
When User reaches 1 point (anything between 1.75 and 1 is rounded down to 1), a formal attendance warning will be triggered in Superpunch. This warning will not allow the User to bypass without acknowledging that it has been seen. An attendance warning will also be displayed for the User's direct Supervisor.
At this point the Supervisor/Team Leader and/or a Local Human Resources Representative should have a conversation with the User about the importance of their attendance and that if they receive another infraction their employment is in jeopardy.
At this point, their attendance points will begin to fall once again and can display as negative points.
If you are not earning or losing points in Superpunch but think you should be, it could be due to several issues, for example:
- You don't have a schedule on that day.
- You are in training (attendance points only begin to apply once training is complete and all new hires will be set to 8 attendance points to begin with).
- With some Programs or Lines of Business, there can be up to a 48 hour delay in time entries being imported to Superpunch. For that reason, points are given late (i.e. The points from your shift on April 21 wouldn't show up until April 23).
If you believe that there are days that you had a production schedule and there are no points added on that day, just reach out to your Supervisor and they will help resolve the matter. Refer to Attendance Point Guidelines for further information.
Have the User's Supervisor contact their local HR team to have their points corrected.
These vary depending on local laws. If your local HR (Human Resources) policy has excused absences or Family Days, and they aren’t showing correctly, have the User's Supervisor contact your local HR team to have points corrected.
Personal LOAs can be submitted by the Program's Operations Manager. See: Create a Leave in Superpunch
If this is a Medical LOA, please reach out to your local HR representative.
Ensure paid vacation time exceptions are entered on the correct days (days with schedules) and have been approved. Once approved the points will be auto-corrected.
Ensure Sick time exceptions are entered on the correct days (days with schedules) and have been approved. Agents should not be deducted points for Paid Sick time.
Make sure agents Submit an Exception for VTO and that it's approved by their Supervisor/Team Leader. Future VTO exceptions can be added this way as well, to select a future date you must first select VTO as the Job Code. Refer to VTO (Voluntary Time Off) at the Beginning of Your Shift and Early Logout Warning for more information.
You are not eligible to receive points until you have completed training. New hire will be set to 8 attendance points once training is complete.
Attendance points are not deducted for schedule adherence outside of shift start time.
It is the Supervisor's responsibility to manage schedule adherence. These occurrences are not managed with attendance points but are managed by the Attendance Policy. If a User takes long breaks and lunches, they will be subject to verbal and written warnings. Multiple occurrences of long breaks and lunches (and/or excessive unscheduled breaks and lunches) may result in termination.
The User should Submit an Exception in Superpunch for the missing time due to system issues such as not being able to log in to Superpunch. Their Supervisor must then approve the exception request in order to restore any deducted points due to system issues.
Employees who leave 24-7 Intouch and return within 60 days will retain the attendance points they had when they left the Company. Employees who have not been employeed by 24-7 Intouch for more then 60 days will be reset to 8 points when they complete training.
- Attendance Points - Attendance Points are the points lost and earned in Superpunch. Visit Attendance Points Guidelines for a complete description of how points are lost and earned.
- Attendance Policy - The Attendance Policy is contained within the Employee Handbook which can be viewed by selecting Documents -> Employee Handbook from the left navigation in Superpunch. The Policy includes rules around attendance and punctuality, including schedule adherence.
- Attendance Record - Your Attendance Record is inclusive of your attendance, not only your points in Superpunch, but also patterns of behavior, aux usage, breaks and lunch extensions, that may need to be addressed through Corrective Actions.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.