As a "Human Resource Generalist" or a "Human Resource Manager", you are able to adjust a User's attendance points in Superpunch if needed. To make an adjustment, follow these steps:
Note: The steps below will vary slightly based on your access in Superpunch, skip any steps that aren't relevant to you.
To adjust an attendance Score, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Navigate to: HR Tools -> Attendance -> Create Infraction Exception.
- Under "User", begin typing a User's Name.
- Select the User's Name from the displayed options.
- Select the appropriate Include Infraction check box (if applicable).
- Select Points to Allocate to User or Resulting User Points.
- Select the Applicable Date.
- Enter an "Explanation"
- Select Submit.
- Select Approve.
You will now be able to see the new total points this user has, as well as the number of points you adjusted. The user will also see this in their Attendance Score Calendar and Attendance Score Details.