Policies and Training documents can now be provided through Superpunch. You are required to have the "HR Manager" role in Superpunch to use this feature. These documents are required reading for all employees.
To add a document to this section, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Select Documents.
- Select Document Manager tab.
- Select Create Document.
- Enter a "Document Title".
- Enter an "User Facing Title.
- Upload a PDF File.
- Select the Sites you would like to target.
- Select the Lines of Business you would like to target (if none are selected, all are assumed).
- Select the Require Acknowledgement box (if you want the user to sign off as having viewed this document).
- Enter the "Acknowledgement Message (user facing)" to display next to the require acknowledgment box (By checking this box, I acknowledge that I have received, read and understand the document outlined above, including any subsequent revisions.).
- Select Create & Publish.
The document will now be available to the targeted users.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.