If you are experiencing issues with the Superpunch mobile app, there are a few things you can try to get it running on your device.
- Try Disabling battery saving mode. Steps will vary on each device but will follow a path similar to: Settings -> Device Maintenance -> Battery (switch to off).
- Try Restarting your mobile device.
- Try Uninstalling and Reinstalling the Superpunch mobile app.
- Try Enabling / Disabling Wi-Fi.
- Ensure you are running the latest Operating System version on your device.
- Ensure you are using the same Username and Password that you use for logging into Superpunch on your desktop.
- If none of these troubleshooting steps solves the issue, please reach out to Laivly Support for further help.
Note: When reaching out to support please ensure you have your phone model, operating system version and Superpunch app version (available in the app store).
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.