For those with the "Supervisor" role in Superpunch who may get an Open Punch Notification when you log in to Superpunch.
Open Punch Notifications will occur for Supervisors who are in punchable jobs in Superpunch.
If you receive an Open Punch notification, follow these steps:
- First you will need to submit an exception request for the open punch in order to access the full functions of Superpunch. For step-by-step instructions on submitting a forced exception request and closing an open punch please refer to the article on Open Punches.
- Once you have submitted the open punch exception request, don't forget to confirm the job you have as an active job and Punch In for your current shift after submitting the exception Request.
- If you are in a salary job that does not require punching time in Superpunch, you should not have punches available at the top of your Superpunch dashboard.
- If there are punch options available, then the job you have selected is an hourly rate which would require you to successfully logout at the end of each shift to avoid an Open Punch Notification.
- Inform your OM if you are assigned an hourly rate job when you should have a salary job available. Your OM will then need to contact FP&A (Financial Planning & Analysis) to ensure the job is configured correctly for your program.
- If you require additional assistance, please contact GSD.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.