As a "Supervisor" in Superpunch you can also view user information for member of their team from the Superpunch side menu.
To view your team members information, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Navigate to: My Team -> Manage.
- From the list of users, select the Name of the team member you're looking for.
- The User Profile dialogue box that will appear will have two tabs:
- Info - such as Name, Username, Email, Phone Number, Wave Number, and Home Location
- IDs - including any Payroll IDs, System IDs such as Avaya or Aspect, Scheduling Tool such as Nice IEX, and Alternate System IDs such as a program specific email. Having the correct ID is essential especially for scheduling that is pulled into Superpunch. If one of your users is having an issue in Superpunch please check to see if their IDs are set correctly prior to reaching out to Superpunch Support.
- Select the Open Profile button to see and/or edit any User Profile information.
- You can edit any fields in white and then click Submit to update the user's profile.
Any fields that are greyed out must be updated through a request directly to GSD.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.