As an "Operations Manager" or an "HR Generalist/HR Manager/HR Director" in a Termination Process assigned location and program, you are able to approve or rescind Termination Requests for your team/site submitted via Superpunch.
Voluntary Terminations approved by Operation Managers will move forward immediately and departments will be notified of the next steps they need to take for the termination to be completed.
Involuntary Termination requests approved by Operation Managers will also need to be approved by HR before moving forward.
- Log into Superpunch.
- Navigate to: Termination.
- Select the Pending OM Approval or Pending HR Approval tab.
- Select the Edit icon.
- After reviewing the request, you have four options available to you:
- You can select Update Termination to update any information shown and/or added.
- You can select Approve to go forward with the termination request.
- You can select Rescind to deny the request.
- Or you can select Cancel and come back later.
Ensure that fields are correct as it can affect the User's ability to be rehired and can also affect their Record of Employment. Most fields can be edited by an Operations Manager except for Comments which cannot be edited. If comments are incorrect or not professional the request would need to be rescinded and resubmitted.
Please refer to Termination Submission Request Process in Superpunch for further information on each of the fields.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.