As a "Supervisor", "Operations Manager" or "HR Generalist/HR Manager/HR Director" enrolled in a Termination Process designated test program, you are able to view submitted termination requests in Superpunch.
Supervisors (TLs) may view termination requests they have submitted for members of their team.
Operations Managers may view termination requests submitted for members of their program.
HR may view termination requests submitted for users at the location/site(s) they support.
To view a termination request in Superpunch, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Navigate to: Termination.
- Locate the User you wish to view from the list that opens in the tab of the Request window. You can change tabs by selecting them.
- The "Attrition Status" column will show what status the request is currently in.
- Select the Edit icon to view the request.
- Select Cancel to exit the request or select Update Termination if you've added/edited information.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.