Superpunch chat has some built-in restrictions.
- Superpunch Chat can only be accessed on the Intouch CX network (either onsite or over VPN).
- It is accessed from within the Superpunch Desktop by clicking on the chat bubble icon next to the user's profile photo.
- If a user without a Supervisor role creates a new channel or DM that doesn't include a supervisor, their supervisor will be added automatically (HR Requirement).
- Only a "Supervisor" can remove users from a channel or DM.
- If a Supervisor removes themselves from a channel or DM in which there are no other Supervisors, the request will be denied.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.