If an agent notices they are marked late or NCNS in Superpunch when they had to miss work due to COVID-19, there is a new job code entitled “COVID-19” that will update their schedule and prevent them from losing attendance points.
To correct the issue in Superpunch, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Navigate to Time Entries -> New Exception Request.
- Select your start time on the date graph, drag the cursor to the end time.
- Verify the Punch Time.
- Select the Job Code containing “COVID-19”.
- Select Create Punch.
- Under "Reason", select COVID-19.
- Select Submit.
- Verify “Your request has been submitted successfully” appears.
- Select Close.