If an agent notices they are marked late or NCNS in Superpunch when they had to miss work due to COVID-19, there is a new job code entitled “COVID-19” that will update their schedule and prevent them from losing attendance points.
To correct the issue in Superpunch, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Navigate to: Time Entries -> Create New Exception Request.
- Select COVID-19 as your Reason.
- In the "Note" field, enter a brief note.
- Select the Start Date & Time on the graph by clicking the Add button.
- Select the Line Of Business.
- Select the Punch Code containing “COVID-19”.
- Verify your Start Date & Time.
- Select your End Date & Time.
- Select Add.
- Select Submit Request.
- Verify “Your request has been submitted successfully” appears.
- Select Close.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.