If you have sick time available and would like to use it, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Navigate to: Time Entries -> Create New Exception Request
- Under "Reason", select Sick/Illness.
- Enter a brief Note.
- Select the Date you were sick.
- Select the Time Increment for which you were sick in the timeline.
- Select the Line of Business.
- Select the Punch Code.
- Verify the Start Date & Time.
- Verify the End Date & Time.
- Select Add.
The exception request is sent to the Team Leader for approval, no further steps are required by the user.
You are only able to use the sick time that was accrued as of the date the last pay period was processed. So, if you are trying to enter sick time for a date prior to today, the balance available will be lower than the available balance you are seeing today.
If you do not have enough sick time available to cover the time missed, you will be notified.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.