As an "Attendance Infraction Adjuster", you have the ability to delete a user's attendance infraction in Superpunch.
On the Attendance Score Calendar screen, you will see a legend that shows the different "Shift Statuses" that can be recorded in the calendar, a blank date denotes a day that did not contain a scheduled shift. The stars on each date contain the attendance score that existed on that date. If you hover over the "Shift Status" you will see the impact that shift had on your attendance score.
To delete a user's attendance infraction, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Navigate to: Attendance -> Attendance Calendar.
- Enter a Username in the "User" field or select a User from the list.
- Select Apply Filters.
- Select the incorrect Shift Status on the date it occurred.
- Select Infraction Type.
- Select response(s) for the remaining applicable fields based on the Infraction Type.
- Enter a Reason for Editing.
- Select Delete.
- Select OK.
You will see the shift status previously displayed on that date has been removed.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.