"Admin Users" have the ability to assign an agent to an employment agency in Superpunch.
To assign an agent to an employment agency, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Navigate to: Admin Tools -> Users
- Fill in one or more of the "Filters & Search" fields and select Apply Filters.
- Select the Edit icon next to the user you would like to assign to an Agency to.
- Select the Profile tab.
- Under "User Details", select the Agency Employee checkbox.
- Select the Agency, if the agency does not exist in the list, you will need to complete the steps to Add or Edit an Agency in Superpunch.
- Select Submit.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.