As a "Human Resources Manager", "Human Resource Generalist", "Operations Manager", or "OPS LOA Submitter", you are able to create a leave in Superpunch for employees.
To create a leave, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Navigate to: HR Tools -> Leave -> Leaves.
- Select Create New Leave.
- Under "User", begin typing the User's Name.
- Select the User Name from the list that is displayed
- Indicate whether the leave is a Paid Leave, Unpaid Leave, or Sick Leave.
- Select Leave Type.
- Select a Date Range and select Apply.
- Enter a comment in the "Comment" field (optional).
- Confirm the number of days of leave is correct.
- Select Create Leave.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.