When an agent chooses to log out before their scheduled time, they will see the early logout warning banner. There are three options that can be selected from this banner.
The three options are:
- VTO (Voluntary Time Off) - User selects this to take a VTO for the rest of their shift.
- Sick - User selects this if they are logging out because they are sick.
- Other - User selects this option if they are logging out for any other reason.
If VTO is selected, the system will automatically create an exception request to fill in the remainder of the user's schedule with a VTO punch.
The process is automatic and is as follows:
- When the "Warning banner" is displayed, select VTO.
- Select OK on the confirmation.
The VTO exception request is sent to the Team Lead for approval, no further steps are required by the user.
If the user has a VTO at the beginning of their shift, they will need to follow the process for VTO (Voluntary Time Off) at the Beginning of Your Shift.
If the user is logging out because they are sick, they select Sick. They will be logged out of Superpunch and must follow the regular sick process.
If the user is logging out for any other reason, they select Other. They will be logged out of Superpunch and must follow the regular leave early process.
Need more help? See the Superpunch Support Options article.