As a "Supervisor" with the "Schedule Adjuster" role, you can edit a schedule that was created in Superpunch.
Note: You cannot edit a shift that was imported from another scheduling software. You also can only edit a future shift (not one that is presently started or has occurred in the past), to do that you must Submit an Exception.
To edit a shift in Superpunch, follow these steps:
- Log into Superpunch.
- Select My Team -> Schedule.
- From any schedule view tab (Day, Week, or Month) select the shift
- Select Edit.
- Adjust fields as needed:
- Change Start and/or End time.
- Change Break/Lunch times.
- Add or Remove a Break/Lunch.
- Add a Note.
- Change a Repeat Interval.
Note For imported schedules do not change the repeat interval.
- Save as a Shift Template.
- Select Save or Save & Publish.
- "Save" puts the changes into a pending state where the employee will not see the change. (Handy for when you will be doing multiple edits.)
- "Save & Publish" makes the changes live immediately.
- If you wish to see previous changes you can select the "History" tab instead of the "Shift" tab.
- If you "Save" without publishing, the shift will show with a dotted line around it.
- When you select the draft shift you can "Publish Draft", "Edit Draft", or "Delete Draft".
- If you have more than one unpublished change and want to publish all of them, select the user's name and select "Publish User's Shifts"